Day-30 (On thursday, February 4th 2019)







In the really early morning at 2.30 we went to Airport, That is Ninoy Aquino International Airport AKA NAIA. We arrived at NAIA at 3.30am. we said goodbye to Sir Gerome and it was really sad, we cried a lot and Sir Gerome also was sad, he said he will go to Indonesia and Thailand someday to visit us. After saying goodbye, we came inside the Airport and waited for Pat, Pang, Win, Dila, Fakhri checked their flight in, Nisa’s and my flight will be in 9pm, so we can’t check our flight in yet. After they check their flight in, we said goodbye and it was the saddest time to us all. We already spent a whole month together as a family and now we have to go home and separate each other, we cried a lot, we hugged and said thanks to each other, we promised will meet again each other soon. After they went to waiting room, it was only Nisa and I waited for our flight. We waited from 4am-9pm at the Airport, it was like 17 hours in the Airport. At 5pm we checked our flight in and waited until 9pm. Then our flight came, we flight back to Jakarta, Indonesia. We arrived in Jakarta at 12am, Nisa and her family picked us up and drove me to my terminal. it was the saddest time for Nisa and I had to say goodbye, we were crying at that time, we hugged each other and really hped to meet again someday, Nisa is the best new friend and sister during my exchange in Philippines. However I had to say goodbye and wait my flight alone in teriminal, I had to go to my hometown Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan and waited for 9 hours because my flight was delayed. I was so tired at that time, I felt sleep at the waiting room. After that my flight came and arrived in Banjarmasin at 12pm, it was 12 hours I waited for going home. My parents and sister picked me up and we had a lunch in my favorite restaurant, I was really tired and starved, however I was really happy to be back and met my family and friends again.

Komentar