Day-27 (On Friday, February 1st 2019)














This day was our farewell program, my friend and I got up early in the morning and prepare our things to go to Campus. I wore Batik and didn’t forget to wear my University’s coat. At 9 o’clock my buddies picked us up and we went together to the Campus. When we arrived there, we were surprise because there were many people, Ma’am Ated, Ma’am Liberty, Sir Gerome, and all of our buddies. The room was really pretty, the buddies managed it really well. The program was started by greetings and also praying, then continued by farewell speeches from Ma’am Ated, Liberty, Sir Gerome and Father Fernold. I was really sad to hear their speeches, I almost cried, Nisa was crying at that time. Then it was our turn to give some speeches, I couldn’t say anything because I was crying, it was really sad for me to say goodbye to people there who were really kind to me. After that STO and our buddies sang a song about farewell and five of us were crying because of that, including me. Then the program continued by giving the gifts and taking pictures with all of people there. When the program finished, Dila, pang, pat and I wanted to go for a walk to spend our time in Bayombong and Solano. Suddenly our buddies, Vanesa, Ruti, and Shena wanted to accompany us go there and had our lunch there. We went to Solano and had really yummy lunch, we ate roasted chicken in “Mang Inasal” restaurant. It is one of the best foods that I ever tasted in Philippines, we ordered “unli” rice, it means that we can add some more rice as much as we want without pay again. After that we went home and take a rest.

Komentar