Day-22 (On Sunday, January 27th 2019)



In the early morning  at 7am, we were already ready and prepared our things to go to Banue. Banue is the Rice Teracces in mountain, it is located in Ifugao Tribes, it spends 2 hours to go there from Bayombong. We went there with Sir Gerome, Ivy and Hannah our Buddies. In Bagabag, Sir Gerome bought us Boku Pai, it’s really good. We arrived in Banue, it’s raining and the climate there was really cold, it was 14 degrees, we were cold, eventhough I wore my jacket it was still cold. My nose became red and when I spoke I produce like smoke. That was the first experience to feel the coldest climate in my life. We ate our lunch there, Ma’am Tayaban cooked us chicken and eggs adobo. It’s really yummy. After that we took a lot of pictures. Then went to Ifugao Tribes and bought a lot of gifts there. We went to Ifugao Museum, then we went home at 3pm, because we were really tired. We arrived in Bayombong at 7pm.

Komentar