Day-20 (On Friday, January 25th 2019)





This was a really big day for me, this time was my final day of teaching and also final demonstration. I was so nervous because Sir Mel, Sir Gerome and all of buddies will come to see my performance in final demonstration. At 8.50 in TVL HE12 was the trial for my final demonstration, it was success, I used my Walking Stick game strategy. I will play a song and the students will pass by the stick next to their friend, and if I stop the song the student who gets the stick will answer my question relate to the previous lesson. It was really success and I also told the students this is my last teaching and they were sad, I said to them thanks, then we took pictures together. Ma’am Ederlene loved how the way I taught. I finished my trial teaching at 10.10pm. Then the final demo came, at 1pm everyone came and watched my performance. I was a bit nervous but I believed in my self and made my self confidence. I told the students that this was my final demonstration so that they will help me in my score. I did the same strategy with the previous class, the students were so happy and enjoy the game because of the song, the tittle is “Chambe-chambe” its Filipino’s song. Then I asked them to make a group to present their ideas about the lesson. They presented their ideas nicely. The final demo was really success. I said thanks to the students because they really helped me a lot, we took pictures together. I finished my final demo at 2.20pm. after that I go to canteen to meet my friends and buddies. I went home and take a rest happily. In the afternoon we were invited by Ma’am Tayaban to have a dinner in her house to celebrate her birthday. We ate really yummy food. Thank you so much Ma’am.

Komentar