Day-16 (On Monday, January 21st 2019)




The day I’ve been waiting for has came, this day was the first day of my teaching, I taught at 8.50am in TVL HE12 class. I was quiet nervous, but I made my self be confidence and enjoy the class. The first thing I did was introduced my self and after that getting know my students. I tried to remember and pronounce their name correctly, but i still made some mistakes, that was because their names came up with many consonant than vowel instead. It was very different from Indonesian’s names. After that I did my strategy on them, that’s called Pick a Number, so one of the students will choose one number one to ten, if the student choose number five, I will start count on them one by one randomly and the student that get number five will answer my question relate to the topic. It was really success, they really paid attention to the lesson, I finished my first class at 10.10am. After that at 1pm I taught in my second class HUMSS 12A, I taught the in the same strategy, and it was also success. I finished my second class at 2.20pm. Every end of clasess, Ma’am ederlene used to gave me advices to make the lesson better. I went home and take rest for tomorrow’s class.

Komentar