Day-15 (On Sunday, January 20th 2019)

     
 
     I was sick, because of my period. I decided to only take a rest at dorm and prepare my power point and practice to my first teaching session tomorrow. I told Dila and Pat to go to market to buy rice. After that I cooked for our lunch. I cooked vegetables and eggs. After had my lunch I studied for my teaching, it was quiet haerd to learn my subject, that was Media Information Literacy and the topic was The Evolution of Traditional Media to New Media. That was hard because I’ve never got that kind of subject in my school or college, but that was the challenge and I have to conqeur that. Then in the afternoon our buddies came for visiting and checking our preparation for tomorrow’s first teaching, after done checking and helping, they left and we had a nice sleep.

Komentar