Day-12 (On Thursday, January 17th 2019)




      
     Today was really amazing day and experience for me and all of us, we attended the SMU’s ceremony and we were introduced by Ma’am Tayaban to all of teacher, staffs and senior high school students of SMU. Then Ma’am Tayaban asked us to come forward and introduce our self with Tagalog. She asked me as the first speaker to tell some speech. I was very surprised and excited at the same time because I didn’t prepare the speech, so I just talked what was in my mind J. Then in the afternoon I did my teaching assistant to share the knowledge about Islam Religion to Ma’am Ederlene classes. I shared it with Nisa and Dilla in the first class and just by myself in the second class. The students were really excited to ask about Islam, they asked a lot of questions. It was really memorable experience for me. I even sent the picture to my parents and they were really proud of me about my experiences this day.

Komentar