Day-10 (On Tuesday, January 15th 2019)



       This day was my second observation. I came to the class and observe how the way Ma’am Ederlene teaching. She taught passionately. I like the way she taught. The class was not boring, the students paid attention and the media was really good. Then I learnt to make a learning guide for teaching next week, I went to the library to look for the book of my subject Media and Information Literacy, but there was no book like that, and luckily, I met Ma’am Tina, she is really kind, she lent me her book, because she didn’t have that subject in this semester. After that when I wanted to go to the dorm, I met Pat then we talked. The funny thing was Pat accidentally saw the big board in front of the campus’ gate and there was our pictures. We laugh very hard and shy at the same time, we took a picture of it.

Komentar